Complaints Procedure for Redditch Driveways Ltd
Our goal here at RDL is for every customer to be pleased with the service and work received so there is no reason to complain, but if there is something that is not quite right, we will do all we can to rectify the issue.
Our Complaints Procedure has the following goals:
- To deal with complaints fairly, efficiently, and effectively.
- To ensure that all complaints are handled in a consistent manner throughout.
- To increase customer satisfaction.
- To use complaints constructively in the planning and improvement of all services.
What is a complaint?
It could be a criticism that expects a reply and requires action or changes to be made. It can also be an expression of dissatisfaction with any aspect of RDL, it’s staff or a contractor working for RDL.
How to complain?
Majority of complaints can be resolved informally via the manager onsite.
If you are not satisfied with the solution offered, you may pursue a formal complaint.
Formal complaints should be made in writing to: Redditch Driveways Ltd, Unit 44 Padgets Lane, Redditch, B98 0RD.
It can also be emailed to info@Redditch-Driveways.co.uk
What will we do on receiving your formal complaint?
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint with 96 hours.
- You will be contacted to make sure that we have understood your compliant properly.
- Depending on the complexity of your compliant we will endeavour to propose a fair solution within 10 working days, longer if more complex.
- We will take steps to avoid a repeat occurrence.
- At all times, we will treat you with understanding and respect. All we ask is that you do the same for our staff.
- We will handle confidential information in relation to your complaint sensitively.
As part of The Association of Professional Landscapers (APL) we adhere fully to their complaints procedure which can be obtained by emailing email@example.com